Is it okay to have a wax treatment for men? Well, the answer is yes. Body waxing is not just limited for women but the fact is also undeniable that waxing for men is not very common but it is becoming more and more popular not just in the country but in a number of places across the globe. Sometimes, men need hair removal treatments because of the excessive hairs growing in some body parts like chest and the back.
Now, to give you further ideas and interesting facts about waxing for men, then you have to read on..
Is there a DIY back waxing procedure?
There are so many salons and spas around that offer waxing services for men. Of course, because of their expertise, they are able to give the best results for the waxing. However, if you are a man and you are interested in getting one but do not have the courage to ask someone to do it for you, well, you can now try waxing at home. The overall process will take only 20 minutes so you can try it. Here are the procedure on how to wax back hair at home:
- Wash your back and dry it to make sure that there are no oils present in the body part. To the much easier and less painful procedure, it is recommended to use warm water to make pulling out hair.
- Apply the paper strip or the molten wax in the direction of the hair growth. Be sure to apply a barrier in order to prevent the wax from sticking on to your skin.
- After several minutes, when the wax has already bound well with your hair, you need to quickly pull off the strip to the opposite direction. Do not pull it slowly or else it would be very painful for you.
- Soothe your skin for a while so that your nerves can calm for a few more seconds.
- Clean your back to get rid with the wax traces, cleanse it and apply a soothing lotion to ease the pain.
2 Popular Types of waxing Kit for men
There are basically two kinds of these waxing kits made available in the market. Check them out and remember which suits you best when you try it another time. Listed below are the common types:
- Hair Removal Waxing Kit Men + Women, All Natural
- Brazilian Back Do It Yourself back hair remover for men
How much is the back waxing cost?
This is one of the basic questions consumers ask out of interest. Well, waxing for men is not that expensive but the price vary from what kind of service you need whether it is a back wax, chest wax, bikini wax etc. Again as it is mentioned, there are many spa who offer different packages for full body waxing and the price vary very well.
Are there waxing aftercare tips to observe?
If there is a so-called pre waxing, there is also post-back waxing tips and after care tips so that the in-grown hair will not immediately show up and to avoid skin rashes after the procedure.